When the uploaded temp logger file contains an error, the Testing Authority (TA) and the APMU of the related sample will be notified.
The followings errors can generate a notification:
- If there are any temperature value less than 0°C
- All temperature values are >= 0, but any value is greater than 50°C.
- If at any point, there isn't one line per minute.
- All values are within 0-50°C, but the first recorded temperature time is after or equal to the sample collection date and time.
- All values are within 0-50°C, but the data logger stop date and time (last recorded date time temperature) precedes the time of reception".
The notification will be sent with the following details:
- Sender: the user who generates the activity that triggered the notification
- Recipients: TA and APMU users who have their account configured to receive the notification type "New Data Logger Uploaded".
- Reference Link: Link to the DCF
- Content: The description of the BSS status or uploaded temp logger file
To receive the notifications, follow the steps below:
- Login with the administrator account;
- Select "User account Management";
- Search for the relevant account and go in the "user account info";
- Add the notification "New Data Logger Uploaded" and save.