A new notification is available. "Lab confirmation procedure" is sent to the relevant Laboratory when a urine result requires a Confirmation Procedure. It is generated when an Atypical steroidal passport is calculated.
Possible recipients are:
- Analyzing laboratory: receives a request to start the Laboratory Confirmation Procedure on the particular steroid profile variable(s).
- APMU: receives a notification when a Confirmation Procedure is requested to the analyzing Laboratory and that the procedure was completed.
- Passport Custodian: receives a notice that a Confirmation Procedure was requested to the analyzing Laboratory and that the procedure was completed.
- Testing Authority: receives a notice that a Confirmation Procedure was requested to the analyzing Laboratory and that the procedure was completed.
Ensure that it is added to all relevant users. The notification includes a link to the Laboratory result and the Sample code.
To report the results of the Confirmation Procedure:
- Search for the lab result
- Click Edit
- In the Steroid Profile Variables section, Click "Confirm"
- Add the confirm values as well as the corresponding uncertainty
- The Passport Custodian APMU and Testing Authority are automatically notified of the new data.
Note: you can also use the Batch Update module to confirm multiple results.
However, the "Lab confirmation procedure request" will not be sent to any user (TA, APMU, Passport custodian and Analyzing lab) when the submitted lab result meets all three the following conditions:
- includes an IRMS analysis type;
- the result is "The GC/C/IRMS results are consistent with the administration of exogenous steroids";
- the result is "AAF".