It is possible for lab users to enter the results of EQAS tests into ADAMS. Submitting these results via ADAMS will allow WADA to immediately receive the data as well as report on its results.
A new link has been added on the myZone page of lab users to access the EQAS tests of that organization.
The EQAS test page is similar to the lab result except that a few fields are not editable:
- Sample Collection Date
- Country, region, city
- Testing Authority (always WADA)
- Sample Collection Authority (always WADA)
- Send notification of results to:
- Test Type (always In competition)
- Analysis Date and Time
The following fields are required:
- Sample Code (verification of uniqueness per lab)
- Sample Type
- EQAS No. (chosen from a list of numbers)
- Specific Gravity
- Screen T/E ratio
- Date Received by Lab
- Test Result
- Quantitative results (if applicable for the selected substance)
Once the results have at least the partially submitted status, WADA users with rights to manage EQAS tests will then be able view the results and run reports on them.