ADAMS sends automatic notifications to different users, following three different types of events:
- When whereabouts are submitted,
- When they are updated,
- When whereabouts SMS are received
Other notifications are also triggered following other whereabouts-related events.
Submitting whereabouts triggers a series of automatic notifications in ADAMS:
- An automatic notification is sent to the person who submitted the whereabouts (athlete, agent or ADO user), to acknowledge submission.
Note: Regardless of who submitted the whereabouts, the athlete and agent are always sent this notification.
- If the athlete belongs to a team, a notification is also sent to the Team Manager(s) of that team.
- In addition, another notification is sent to every user of the athlete custodial organization, as long as they have this notification type set up in their profile.
- The same notification is sent to other organizations with access to the athlete and who have included the athlete in their Registered Testing pool.
- Users from third party service providers also receive this notification if their organization is under an active Whereabouts contract with one of the above organizations.
Only organization users who have access to a given athlete will receive notifications about this athlete. The Administrator of their organization must have assigned the Whereabouts Notification type to their user profile.
When the whereabouts of an athlete are modified after being submitted, ADAMS sends automatic notifications to specific users:
- Organizations users of the IF and NADO with access to the athlete.
- If a test is planned on the athlete, the organization's users of the test will get the whereabouts notification notified. These organizations and users include:
- The Testing Authority,
- The Sample Collection Authority - including the confirmed Lead DCO, and
- The Test Coordinator.
- The above organizations can be a third party Service Provider.
- All organization users must have the notification type Whereabouts Update notification set up in their user profile from the Admin.
Users from third party service providers also receive this notification if their organization is under an active contract – Whereabouts or Test Management – with one of the above organizations.
The notification will be sent out only after a certain delay in which no updates have been done.
This delay is by default set to 15 minutes, but can be changed by the ADAMS administrator or the organization administrator.
Only organization users who have access to a given athlete, either by their access rights or through the testing process, will receive notifications about this athlete. The Administrator of their organization must have assigned the Whereabouts Update Notification type to their user profile.
Non compliant notification
A daily Non-compliance notification is sent to the Whereabouts Custodian organizations that have RTP athletes whose whereabouts are not compliant. It will be sent to users of such organizations including agents and athlete users.
When an SMS update is being sent by an athlete, the users of the Custodian organization are notified.
Only organization users who have access to a given athlete will receive notifications about this athlete. The Administrator of their organization must have assigned the SMS Whereabouts Notification type to their user profile.
Other Whereabouts-Related Notifications
If the access to the not submitted Whereabouts of the athlete is granted to, or revoked from, users of the custodian organization will receive a notification.