- Create a mission order or a test (see online help if necessary)
- Create DCFs (see DCF online help) with a urine Sample type
- And change the status of the DCF to "complete Samples collected".
- Laboratory submits Urine Lab Result with (unadjusted) steroid variables and validity.
- Note that the validity field in the lab result is mandatory.
- Once matched the Athlete steroidal passport is automatically calculated based on the Athlete's Passport Custodian's specificity.
- The Sample validity is mandatory and can be modified on the DCF by either the Passport Custodian's APMU or the Testing Authority responsible for the test.
- At this point the steroid result notification is sent to the Passport Custodian, its steroidal APMU and the Testing Authority.
- Steroidal APMU assigns expert(s) for review
- Open passport
Click Expert report
- Click Assign Expert (expert account must be created prior to this operation) and select the expert. Newly assigned experts are automatically notified.
- Open passport
6. Expert submits report.
- Login as an expert
- Search for a passport or open your notifications and click on the link
- Select the passport
- Click Expert Report on the passport page
- Experts can enter comments in the Comments section and select a recommendation. The reports can be saved as a draft by clicking Save or submitted directly to the APMU by clicking Submit.
APMU user can only access submitted reports.
f. APMU is notified of report submission
- Login as an APMU user
- Search for the passport
- Click Expert report
The report could be either saved as a draft or submitted to the Passport Custodian.
APMU users Passport Custodian can also export submitted Expert reports
WADA has access to all passports in ADAMS and is notified when a calculated passport is abnormal a specificity of 99.9%.