- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This section describes the basic biological passport concepts applicable to both the hematological and steroidal modules.
If you have access to this functionality and cannot view the passport graphs, please ensure that Java is enabled in your Web browser.
To do so:
In Internet Explorer:
- From the Tools menu, select Internet Options
- Select the Security tab, click the Custom Level... button
- Scroll down to Scripting / Scripting of Java applets
- Make sure that the Enable radio button is checked
- Click OK to save your preference
- From the Tools menu (or the Firefox button at the top), select Add-ons
- The Add-ons Manager page will open.
- Select the Plugins category on the left
- Click Java (TM) Platform plugin to select it
- Click on the Enable button (if the button says Disable, Java is already enabled)
For other browsers, please refer to the help section on how to enable the Java plug-in.