- Target organization: the organization which will gain access to the data
- Start Date: Date when the target organization will begin to have access through sharing (blank field means sharing is effective immediately)
- End Date: Date when the target organization will lose access (blank field means there is no end date for sharing)
- Entity type: type of data entity which will be shared with the target organization.
Possible entity types are: Athlete Profile, Hematological Module, Steroidal Module, Whereabouts, DCF, Anti-Doping Test, Mission Order, TDP (Test Distribution Plan).
- Right: specifies what the target organization can do with the record types they gain access through sharing.
- Organization read – target can only view shared data
- Organization write – target can edit shared data
- User Groups: specifies the group(s) of athletes for which the data will be shared.