- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This ADAMS User Guide was designed to show you how to perform basic functions within ADAMS, step by step, in the most direct way. The individual sections are arranged in a sequence that follows a typical workflow.
Please note, too, that some screen shots may appear different than in your installation due to browser settings and hardware configuration of your computer.
what's New in November 2019?
- New login process: you may be asked to answer your previously configured security questions and be prompted for Two-Factor Authentication.
- Athlete Central
What's New in September 2018?
- ADAMS Legal consent and data privacy is available in: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, Italian, Magyar, Serbian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil).
- ADAMS sends suspicious account activity email alerts: Atypical Account Activities emailsEmails
What's New in June 2018?
- ADAMS Two-Factor Authentication: http://adams-docs.wada-ama.org/display/EN/ADAMS+Two-Factor+Authentication+guide
What's New in April 2018?
- Users have to provide a email address and optional mobile phone number )
- Users with validated mobile phone number are offered an alternate login method should they forget the answers to their security questions (User Contact Details)
What’s New in Release 4.0.5?
- Whereabouts entries – rooming list information
Rooming information (Building, Floor, Room number) fields were added to the website's whereabouts entry form. Update on Mobile App will be done shortly.
- New language - Turkish
Turkish will be added to the available languages.
What’s New in Release 4.0 (December 8th 2014)?
Code ISL ISTUE ISPPPI TDSSA 2015 effective start date in ADAMS
2015 Code, IST, ISTUE, ISPPPI and TDSSA related enhancements will come in effect on January 1st 2015 New Zealand time.
ISTI 2015 Article I.3.2: Whereabouts 60-Minutes Testing Slot, Start Time at 5:00 AM
In conformance with the International Standard for Testing and Investigation 2015, article 3.2 of Annex I, ADAMS will allow the start time of the whereabouts 60-Minutes testing slot to start at 5:00 AM instead of 6:00 AM.
ISTUE art.7.0: TUES Recognition / Non-Recognition
In conformance with the ISTUE art.7.0, ADOs will be able to recognize TUEs granted by other ADOs.
ISTUE art.7.0: Request for TUE Recognition
In conformance with the ISTUE art.7.0, Athletes will be able to submit a request for TUE recognition to International Federations or Major Event Organizations through the TUE form.
As per the TUE Application Form template in the ISTUE, the TUE requestor will have the option to indicate if this is a retroactive TUE application.
A collapsible section will be added immediately under the “Next Competition and Date” box.
2015 International Standard for Protection of Privacy and Personal Information
ADAMS data retention policies will be updated in accordance with the ISPPPI 2015.
TDSSA Sports- Disciplines list management
The list of sports/disciplines available in Doping Control Forms will be restricted to the ones in Appendix 1 and 2 of the International Standard for Sport Specific Analysis. It is available for download here.
The field, “Sport/discipline” in Test and DCF forms, will no longer be auto-filled based on the athlete profile information; a manual selection will be required.
What's New in ADAMS?
ADAMS features the following enhancements:
- Athlete access to the Athlete Biological Passport result validity
In addition to having access to their blood passport raw data and urine results, athletes also see whether their blood passport samples are valid or not.
The information is available in "My Recent Tests".
The TUE status automatically changes to "Expired" and a note is added to the “Activity” tab when the substance expiry date passes (or the latest expiration date when there are multiple substances).
The TUE Certificate generated when the application form is approved always displays the sporting organization logo.
- ADAMS Mobile App:
Usernames with special characters are now accepted.
Table of Contents