The "Lab confirmation procedure" notification is sent to the relevant Laboratory when an ATPF Confirmation Procedure request or a Suspicious Confirmation Procedure request is required as per TD2014 EAAS 2.0.
(As of January 1st 2016, criteria for sending the notification will be updated as per TD2016EAAS)
Possible recipients are:
- Analyzing laboratory: receives a request to start a Confirmation Procedure on a particular sample.
- APMU: receives a notification when a Confirmation Procedure is requested to the analyzing Laboratory and that the procedure was completed.
- Passport Custodian: receives a notice that a Confirmation Procedure was requested to the analyzing Laboratory and that the procedure was completed.
- Testing Authority: receives a notice that a Confirmation Procedure was requested to the analyzing Laboratory and that the procedure was completed.
- Search for the lab result
- Click Edit
- Check the GC/C/IRMS option and select the relevant result
- Update the Analysis Details/Explanation/Opinion field
- Return to the read mode
In the Steroid Profile Variables section, Click "Confirm"
Info title ADAMS 4.1/4.1.1
A confirmation can be performed for:
- Specific gravity: mandatory for samples with a date received after 1 Jan 2016
- Microbial contamination markers: confirmed values can be entered for 5aAND/A and 5bAND/Etio (these are mandatory for the confirmation for samples with a date received after 1 Jan 2016); the Free T/total T is not-mandatory
- Confounding factors: it is mandatory for those Confounding factors where the initial value was set to Yes (present), and if the sample has a date received after 1 Jan 2016
- Steroid profile variables (existing functionality): at least one variable has to be confirmed as well as its corresponding uncertainty
- For samples that triggered a SSP confirmation procedure request notification, it is possible mandatory to indicate whether the Testing authority has approved the confirmation procedure or not. And if not, a reason must be provided:
- The Passport Custodian APMU and Testing Authority are automatically notified of the new data.
Note: you can also use the Batch Update module to confirm multiple results.