- The Athlete passport: the small graphs display the last valid 10 tests. Clicking on the graph expands the view and displays the last 30 valid tests.
When viewing the expanded graphs, it is possible to display all results included in the passport by clicking on the “View all” button or if exists, display the 10 previous/next ones.
- The Athlete hematological passport table: list of all blood passport tests.
Users can configure the columns displayed in the table, it includes by default: sample code, test type (In or out of competition), date of test, hemodilution and validity. Additional columns are: ABPS, altitude, (analytical) delay and hematological variables.
For the current session, users with access to this page can:
- modify the session specificity: value entered must be between 50.0% and 99.99%.
- add or remove tests to the Athlete passport that will be included in the hematological passport calculation.
These modifications are not saved for another session.
To access hematological passport page:
- Search for the athlete
- Expand the "Biological passport" branch in the athlete tree.
By default only the passport custodian has access to the athlete biological passport. If you do not have access to the page, it is either because your account does not have sufficient permissions or your organization is not the passport custodian. In case of the latter, please contact the passport custodian to request either a sharing of information or a passport custody transfer.
Exporting biological passport results
- Access the hematological passport page
- Click Export results
Adding documents to a Biological Passport