This section allows Organization administrators to create different types of users.
1.Regular users: users of your organization that will use ADAMS on their daily work.
There are some special regular users:
- Administrator user has full access to the Admin-module (separate login)
- Doping Control Officers (DCO Users) are regular organization users with limited business roles and possibly limited access to specific groups of athletes.
- Mission order participant
- Team Manager
2. Athlete users: this user type has a restricted access:
- Access to their profile
- Read and Write access to their whereabouts
- Read access to their Tests results (including biological passport results)
- Submission and consultation of TUEs
3. Athlete agents:
- Read access to the profile page
- Read and Write access to the athlete whereabouts
4. Athlete doctors:
- Can submit TUE on behalf of their athletes
5. Non-Athlete users: general approach as for regular users