The hematological passport page is divided into 2 sections:
- The Athlete passport: the small graphs display the last valid 10 tests. Clicking on the graph expands the view and displays the last 30 valid tests.
When viewing the expanded graphs, it is possible to display all results included in the passport by clicking on the “View all” button or if exists, display the 10 previous/next ones.
- The Athlete hematological passport table: list of all blood passport tests.
Users can configure the columns displayed in the table, it includes by default: sample code, test type (In or out of competition), date of test, hemodilution and validity. Additional columns are: ABPS, altitude, (analytical) delay and hematological variables.
For the current session, users with access to this page can:
- modify the session specificity: value entered must be between 50.0% and 99.99%.
- add or remove tests to the Athlete passport that will be included in the hematological passport calculation.
These modifications are not saved for another session.
3. Exporting biological passport results
APMU and ADO users with access to the biological passport page can also export the complete list of biological passport lab results associated with a passport.
- Access the hematological passport page
- Click Export results
4 . Documents: See instructions.