A pin code is a four digits code that can be used instead of the username and password for quicker access to the ADAMS Mobile App.
To activate this option:
1. Click on “Pin Code” in the settings screen;
2. Enter your password to access the pin setting.
3. Then, click on the “Set Passcode” button;
4. The pin code creation screen is displayed. Enter 4 digits and confirm by re-entering the same code. The pin code is activated.
Once activated, all subsequent connections will be done using the set pin code. Note that only one pin code is stored in the device at a time.
- To reset a pin code or login with a different user
- Login with a different user:
It is possible for multiple users to use the same device. This is however not possible if the pin code is active, users will have to login using usernames and passwords.
1. Click on “Login” button;
2. The login screen by pin code is displayed, click on the “Forgot my PIN” button at the top left of the screen;
3. The login screen by username and password is displayed. Proceed with login.
- Reset its pin code:
1. Click on the “Code Slot” button in the settings screen;
2. Then, click on the “Change Passcode” button;
3. The new pin code creation screen is then displayed. Enter 4 digits and confirm by re- entering the same code. The pin code is updated.