Every Athlete with a DCF that includes a blood passport Sample type has its hematological passport automatically calculated in ADAMS.
The Athlete is assigned a Passport Custodian.
The hematological passport process is integrated in the ADAMS test planning module. The process flow is as follows:
- Create a mission order or a test (see online help if necessary)
- Create DCFs (see DCF online help) with a blood passport Sampletype
- Within the Sample(s) tab of the DCF, ensure that you have entered a time of collection and answered the question related to the hemodilution.
b. Change the status of the DCF to "complete samples collected".
3. Laboratory submits the Biological Passport Lab Results (BPLR).
4. Once matched, the Athlete passport is automatically calculated based on the Athlete'sPassport Custodian's specificity.
a. The Sample validity is automatically set and can be modified on the DCF by either the Passport Custodian's APMU or the Testing Authority responsible for the test.
b. At this point the biological passport notification is sent to the Passport Custodian, its APMU and the Testing Authority.
5. APMU assigns expert(s) for review
- Open passport
- Click Expert report
- Click Assign Expert (expert account must be created prior to this operation) and select the expert
Newly assigned experts are automatically notified.
6. Expert submits report
Refer to the Expert report section for detailed instructions.
- Login as an expert
- Search for a passport or open your notifications and click on the link
c. Select the passport
d. Click Expert Report on the passport page
e. Experts can enter comments in the Comments section and select a recommendation. The reports can be saved as drafts clicking Save or directly submitted to the APMU by clicking Submit.
APMU user can only access submitted reports.
f. APMU is notified of report submission
At this point the APMU can either start another round of reviews or submit an APMU report.
7. APMU submits its APMU report to the Passport Custodian
Refer to Complete Hematological Passport Process Description - APMU report section for detailed instructions.
- Login as an APMU user
- Search for the passport
- Click Expert report
The report could be either saved as a draft or submitted to the Passport Custodian.
APMU users Passport Custodian can also export submitted Expert reports
WADA has access to all passports in ADAMS and is notified when a calculated passport is atypical at a specificity of 99.9%.