The service provider configuration pages allow an administrator to configure/view the contract(s) between a service provider and the organizations it services. Specifically, it is available to:
- ADAMS administrators (ADM2)
- Organization administrators: (N)ADO, WADA, Sport Federation, Service Provider
High Level Use Case
- Only an ADAMS administrator can initiate a relationship between an organization (source) and a service provider (target)
- Then, the administrator of the source organization can configure in detail the relationship, by specifying the services to be provided.
- The same pages are used by ADM2 and the source administrator to configure the relationship. The available options are different according to the user.
- Service Provider administrators can use this page to view the contract defined between themselves and other organizations.
Initiation of the Relationship
- ADM2 can create a relationship between any organization (except for lab and service provider) and a service provider.
- Only one relationship between a given organization and a given service provider may exist
- ADM2 can configure:
- the source organization (only active organizations)
- the service provider (only active organizations)
- the activity status of the relationship
- The relationship has two levels of activity status: one for ADM2 and one for the administrator of the source organization. If ADM2 deactivates a relationship, the organization administrator cannot reactivate it.
- ADM2 can also delete a relationship
Finalization of the configuration of the relationship
- an administrator of the source organization can configure additional details about the relationships:
- list of services involved
- list of User Groups covered by the contract which, in turn, defines the athletes accessible to the service provider. Note that if a contract has no User Group, the service provider user will not have access to any athletes.
- period of activity
- a status of activity
- By default the relationship is not active once created.
Service Provider administrator
- They can only view the high level definition of the relationships involving their organization.
- They cannot see the User Groups associated to the contract.
Search among relationships
- The page contains some criteria to facilitate the search among the existing relationships:
- Source Organization - available to ADM2 and Service provider administrator
- Service Provider - available to ADM2 and source organization
- It is also possible to sort the results by:
- Source organization name
- service provider name
- starting date of the relationship
Activation by an organization administrator
- To activate a contract, the organization administrator MUST set at least one service and one user group in the contract.