This ADAMS User Guide was designed to show you how to perform basic functions within ADAMS, step by step, in the most direct way. The individual sections are arranged in a sequence that follows a typical workflow.
Throughout this document, we have used fictitious names for all persons in our screen shots and examples. Any resemblance to real persons, living or not, is purely coincidental.
Please note, too, that some screen shots may appear different than in your installation due to browser settings and hardware configuration of your computer.
What's New in February 2019?
- Medical files are mandatory to save Therapeutic Use Exemptions in an "Approved" or "Rejected" status.
- Anti-Doping Rule Violations are automatically created when an athlete has 3 confirmed missed tests within a 12 month period.
What's New in September 2018?
- ADAMS Legal consent and data privacy is available in: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, French, Italian, Magyar, Serbian, Spanish, Portuguese (Brazil).
- ADAMS sends suspicious account activity email alerts: Atypical Account Activities emails
What's New in June 2018?
ADAMS Two-Factor Authentication: http://adams-docs.wada-ama.org/display/EN/ADAMS+Two-Factor+Authentication+guide
Labs are able to provide the LH-Analysis details for Urine samples: see Creating a Lab Result with LH details
- Improvements to BSS calculation
What's New in April 2018?
- Users have to provide a email address and optional mobile phone number )
- Users with validated mobile phone number are offered an alternate login method should they forget the answers to their security questions (User Contact Details)
- Administrator accounts can only be created and edited by ADAMS administrators
- All temporary passwords (including the ones assigned by administrators) expiry within 24 hours
What's New in Release 5.2 ?
- APMU users will be able to report on passports based on the athlete BPID using the sample collection report.
- The DCF quick search will return all Doping Control Forms available to a user instead of being limited to the ones linked to accessible athlete profiles.
- Improvements to the Athlete Biological Passport calculation performance.
- Updates to IRMS conclusions.
- Performance enhancements.
What's New in Release 4.6 ?
We are pleased to announce that two factor authentication has been introduced in ADAMS on June 20th in order to enhance ADAMS security even further.
When activated Anti-Doping Organizations users (including athletes under their custody) will have to provide, in addition to their username and password, either a code received via SMS or a one-time password generated by a Two-Factor authentication application. Instructions can be found using the links below.
This security feature is not enabled by default for all organizations, the ones interested should contact the ADAMS helpdesk.
What's New in Release 4.1 ?
- The “comment” field of the Biological Passport Lab Results is no longer available to athletes
The comment field of the Biological Passport Lab Results form will no longer be available to athletes.
- Athlete Biological Passport pages
- The banner available to APMU and Expert users will also display the athlete age and Passport custodian.
- Additional fields will be available for selection in the Biological Passport table
- Updates to comply with TD2016EAAS
Inline with the TD2016EAAS the following modifications will be implemented and effective as of January 1st 2016:
- New Steroidal Passport algorithm
The Steroidal Passport algorithm will be updated to reflect the changes in the TD2016EAAS.
- New graph for 5a-diol/E will be added to the steroidal Passport.
- Criteria for sending the Suspicious Confirmation Procedure request notifications will be updated.
- The Confirmation Procedure Request notifications will not be sent when a lab result is submitted with an IRMS analysis.
- New Steroidal Passport algorithm
- Urine Lab Result form updates
- A warning will be displayed on urine lab results that triggered a confirmation procedure request.
- Confirmed specific gravity will become mandatory.
- The concentration of Epitestosterone should be reported as “-2” when the chromatographic peak signal for E cannot be detected (i.e. below the Limit of Detection).
- Urine Lab Result form updates
- Other updates:
- The fields “Sample Collection date” and “confirmed specific gravity” will become mandatory for urine lab results submission.
- The field “Sample Collection date” will be mandatory for blood results submissions.
- As of January 1st 2016: The name of the analysis attribute GHRF (GHRH/GHS/GHRP) will be changed into GHRF (GHS/GHRP) , and a new attribute GHRF (GHRH) will be added.
What's New in Release 4.0.5 ?
- Whereabouts requirement exception – 60-min time slot
In accordance with changes to the 2015 International Standard for Testing and Investigations (ISTI Annex I.3.3), Athletes in-competition could be exempted from submitting "60-min time slots" for the in competition days by their Whereabouts Custodian.
Please contact the ADAMS Team for additional information.
- Whereabouts entries – rooming list information
Rooming information (Building, Floor, Room number) fields were added to the website's whereabouts entry form. Update on Mobile App will be done shortly.
- Duplicate Test Warning
In an effort to avoid duplicate testing and promote coordination between ADOs via ADAMS, Anti-Doping Organizations (ADO) will be able to activate duplicate test warnings for specific Testing Authorities (TA).
ADO1 will be able to designate ADO2 as a trusted organization for planned tests. This means that whenever ADO2 (TA is ADO2) plans a test within X number of days (parameter set by ADO1) of a test planned or completed by ADO1, ADAMS will display a warning.
- Mission Order – TDSSA Sport-Discipline
The athletes’ sport-discipline selected in mission orders will be restricted to the ones in the TDSSA list.
When an athlete with a non TDSSA sport-discipline is added to a MO, users will be prompted to select a compliant discipline.
- Chain of Custody – new ADO reference number field
An ADO reference number field will be added to the Chain of Custody form.
- Negative finding - Quick Search
A new quick search type “Negative Finding” will return records based on athlete name or sample code.
- Athlete Accreditation ID
The format of the athlete accreditation ID was updated from [id_type, number, event name, event dates] to [id number] and will only be displayed for current major events on athlete profiles.
- New language - Turkish
Turkish will be added to the available languages.