What’s new in version 3.3.2?
(Android and IOS version)
Correction of the case where mobile users are constantly asked to their personal verification question (PVQ) despite having "trusted" the device.
What’s new in version 3.3?
Android version released June 29th 2017
iOS version (TBD)
- Improved overall performance.
- A bulletin page where ADAMS notices will be available reflecting the bulletins available on the main site. (iOS and Android)
- Two factor authentication with PVQ (Personal verification questions) – An additional layer of security that has already been implemented in the ADAMS Web application is now reflected ADAMS mobile application as well. (iOS and Android)
- Trusted devices - Once a user signs into a device using two-factor authentication a combination of username/password and a security question), they will have the possibility to trust the used device and bypass the PVQs thereafter. (iOS and Android)
- The application will now permit the submission of full quarter information rather than merely facilitate the updating of information that was submitted on the main site. (iOS and Android)
- A 60-minute time slot can be selected from between 0500 and 0600 as is the case on the main site.