What’s new in version iOS 3.3.4?
Released on: September 3rd 2017
The iOS version 3.3.4 includes the following bug fixes :
- PIN code login:
- Users were unable to login in the offline mode.
- Application crashed when users cleared their cache.
- Updating Whereabouts entry types: it was not possible to change an entry type from “Other” to “Overnight Accommodation”.
What’s new in version iOS 3.3.3?
Released on: August 11th 2017
The iOS version 3.3.3 includes a few bug fixes:
- Calendar showing the wrong day of the week
- Whereabouts entries date could not be updated to an earlier date
- Error connecting to the server
- Crashes while navigating the App.
What’s new in version iOS 3.3.2?
Released on: July 26th 2017
- Correction of the case where mobile users are constantly asked to their personal verification question (PVQ) despite having "trusted" the device.
- Application crashed on opening when users updated from version 2.1 to 3.3
What’s new in version 3.3?
Released on: June 29th 2017
- Improved overall performance.
- A bulletin page where ADAMS notices will be available reflecting the bulletins available on the main site. (iOS and Android)
- Two factor authentication with PVQ (Personal verification questions) – An additional layer of security that has already been implemented in the ADAMS Web application is now reflected ADAMS mobile application as well. (iOS and Android)
- Trusted devices - Once a user signs into a device using two-factor authentication a combination of username/password and a security question), they will have the possibility to trust the used device and bypass the PVQs thereafter. (iOS and Android)
- The application will now permit the submission of full quarter information rather than merely facilitate the updating of information that was submitted on the main site. (iOS and Android)
- A 60-minute time slot can be selected from between 0500 and 0600 as is the case on the main site.